Let me just tell you that this is one of my all time favorite lunch meat sandwiches to take to work on a regular basis--it's high in protein, healthy fats, and most importantly leaves you feeling full and satisfied when served with a small side!
What you need:
- 2 slices Sara Lee 45 calorie Healthy Multi-grain bread (90 calories)
- 3-4 slices (aka like 4 oz) of your local deli's buffalo chicken (approx. 100 calories)
- 1 slice of Sargento's Thin Sliced Colby Jack Cheese (40 calories)
- 1 tablespoon Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil (45 calories)
- 1-2 pieces of lettuce to add a little crunch (optional - 5 calories)
CALORIE TOTAL: 275 Calories
PS: Sorry about the half-eaten sandwich photos...I wasn't lying when I said this is my all time favorite lunch meat sandwich.
Looking for more delicious, easy recipes? Check out my Healthier than Normal Recipes Pinterest Board.